[LON-CAPA-users] lon-capa on a laptop?

Gerd Kortemeyer lon-capa-users@mail.lon-capa.org
Mon, 22 Apr 2002 09:16:09 -0400

Yep, that works just fine - the laptop then is its own library server. We
are doing that already - make sure that the hosts.tab only contains your
own laptop, and that you "hard-define" the hostname for your own machine
in /etc/hosts. The pain is then to transfer all of those problems to a
real server and publish them again.