[LON-CAPA-dev] No Meeting, Send Status Email

Matthew Brian Hall lon-capa-dev@mail.lon-capa.org
Thu, 27 Feb 2003 09:55:12 -0500 (EST)

Status Report:

lonstatistics has been my main focus - I have been working and reworking much
of the code.  I intend to move the html generation code that is specific to
statistics to lonstatistics and out of lonhtmlcommon.

I started clearing out the interface in lonstudentassessment but it is
pretty borken right now so I'm reluctant to check anything in.

I have not gotten into the actual meat of the stats/chart code, which is the
computation of the statistics and the display of chart.  Hope to begin this
TODAY.

Along with Guy, helped out Carmine with his errors
(caused by spaces within filenames).

Re-set up the test installation machine, working on getting CDs together
to send out to someone whose name escapes me currently.

Debugged John Merrill's spreadsheet (that I wrote).

Along with Gerd aquired the vu loncapa server.  We need to determine what to
do with it (dual processor, 1gig ram, 2 hd workstation) and the data it holds.

There are probably things I've forgotten, too.