[LON-CAPA-dev] Kerberos

Mark Lucas lon-capa-dev@mail.lon-capa.org
Fri, 7 Feb 2003 11:01:32 -0500 (EST)

Hi,

Now that things have settled down a bit, I'm looking to resubmit my
changes for the kerberos defaults soon. This will include creating a
domain.tab file which will hold domain description, default
authentication types, and default arguments for authentication.

This is designed to allow a sys adm to set a default kerberos
authentication type and domain such that instructors will not have to make
these changes constantly.

If there is suddenly opposition to the creation of this separate file,
please let me know soon!

Later,
Mark

Mark Lucas					email: lucasm@ohiou.edu
252D Clippinger Lab  				phone: (740)597-2984
Department of Physics and Astronomy             fax:   (740)593-0433
Ohio University
Athens, OH 45701