[LON-CAPA-dev] RE: User interface feedback.

Matthew Brian Hall lon-capa-dev@mail.lon-capa.org
Thu, 12 Sep 2002 10:15:15 -0400 (EDT)

Ron,

I'd be reluctant to use the users list for interface design questions.  I'd
announce any proposed changes and such there, but I'm wary of flooding people
with messages.

I'd suggest the dev list, but that's not likely to give us the outside input
we need.

What do other people think?

Matthew