[LON-CAPA-dev] Round Robin

Gerd Kortemeyer lon-capa-dev@mail.lon-capa.org
Thu, 29 Aug 2002 17:38:16 -0400

Mark,

No, no, no ... either your round robin is set up wrong, or you are getting
mixed messages from the IP-name-caching that goes on in the client operating
system.

You need to actually do the statistics with a computer lab full of clients, and
very likely about half of them will go to capa7, and the other half to capa10.
One and the same computer will always go to the same machine until the
operating system flushes its cache.

- Gerd.