[LON-CAPA-dev] kerberos on rh7.3

Martin Siegert lon-capa-dev@mail.lon-capa.org
Fri, 16 Aug 2002 15:07:51 -0700

Hi Scott,

it's been a few months after I compiled MIT kerberos from source.
One of the configuration options is whether you require compatibility
with version 4. I decided against it (because we do not have krb4 on campus),
but I am sure that it is in the source code.

Regards,
Martin

Martin Siegert
Academic Computing Services                        phone: (604) 291-4691
Simon Fraser University                            fax:   (604) 291-4242
Burnaby, British Columbia                          email: siegert@sfu.ca
Canada  V5A 1S6