[LON-CAPA-dev] LON-CAPA and the 35 CPAN distributions

Scott Harrison lon-capa-dev@mail.lon-capa.org
Sun, 11 Aug 2002 23:23:25 -0400

Thanks.

Yes, I have not yet gotten to the autocompile stage
where I was going to begin work on the special stuff...
The patch is currently documented in the soon-to-be-deprecated
doc/otherfiles/perl_modules.txt

I will also remember to check for the patch in the
yet-to-be-committed new version of perltest.pl.

Joy. :)

Regards,
Scott