[LON-CAPA-dev] ps2pdf on LON-CAPA machines

Jeremy Bowers lon-capa-dev@mail.lon-capa.org
Wed, 07 Aug 2002 09:34:15 -0500

Is it safe to assume that ps2pdf will be on LON-CAPA machines? I think
it's part of the standard LaTeX packages on RedHat but I can't be
certain from my non-RedHat machine. All I know is that it always seems
to be installed when I need it on my personal machines.

I'd like to convert the author's manual to PDF automatically when
installing... both because PDF is easier for most people to deal with
and because the PDF file is 34 times smaller then the ps file.