[LON-CAPA-dev] Linux machine needed

Felicia Berryman lon-capa-dev@mail.lon-capa.org
Thu, 20 Jun 2002 11:34:03 -0400

Hello,

I still have kronecker which Helen can use.  I'm hoping to get rid of
the broken, old slimey completely and make oscar my small machine for
the extra monitor and Gerd said that I can have Behrouz's old machines
which I'd like to install LON-CAPA on.  I think Behrouz's old machine is
still better than oscar.  I believe oscar is a pentium I and the
x-server crashes quite a bit.

I could update Kronecker with Debian, but that would only affect a
portion of its hard drive because it is a dual boot machine with Windows
and Debian.  I think it would be easiest to install Red Hat 7.3 from
scratch onto Kronecker.

Felicia
--
Felicia Berryman