[LON-CAPA-dev] Linux machine needed

Helen Keefe lon-capa-dev@mail.lon-capa.org
Thu, 20 Jun 2002 10:06:03 -0400

Hi!

Several months ago, we discussed putting together a Contact Management
database system.

I think we had decided on a freeware product that runs on a Linux
machine.  Since I am in the process of getting this kind of information
together for the newsletter distribution, it may be the best time to get
the software up and running.

I can't remember the name of the software, but I remember talking with
Guy about it.
I can look through my email files to find it.

At any rate, I need help setting up a machine and getting started.

Thanks,
Helen
--
Helen Keefe