[LON-CAPA-dev] Re: [LON-CAPA-msu] Server Shutdowns/Air Conditioner Failure

Felicia Berryman lon-capa-dev@mail.lon-capa.org
Fri, 31 May 2002 15:38:14 -0400

Hi Gerd,

I shutdown capa2 and capa3 as well as capa2's extra external harddrive
and both UPS's for the machines.  These machines can remained turned off
now that capa2 is not longer necessary for its tape drive.

Felicia