[LON-CAPA-dev] Tentative Perliminary GUTS schedule

Gerd Kortemeyer lon-capa-dev@mail.lon-capa.org
Fri, 31 May 2002 09:22:22 -0400

I am currently putting together the GUTS manual, which is quite a lot of
work. Since we do need to have this printed, I would like to have it done
by Tuesday to meet deadlines.

Please send me anything you would like to have included in the manual for
your session whenever it is ready - even if it is only a small part.

I would like have both the content material and the exercises in the
handout.

A good way might be to check it into CVS and give me the filename.

Thanks!

- Gerd.