[LON-CAPA-dev] Re: Summer work

Guy Albertelli II lon-capa-dev@mail.lon-capa.org
Fri, 24 May 2002 15:34:49 -0400 (EDT)

Hi All,

This is what me a gerd came up with with a list of things we would
like to see get done this summer.

I am planning on a late June release on a new STABLE, and then another
one around mid-August.

Alex:
   PRINTING
    * remove CBI-isms and CAPA-isms
    * remove "Physics Department", and any other MSUisms
    * support .pages
    * exam printing

Behrouz:
    STATISTICS
    * support all CAPA-stats
    * straighten out (FIE/analyze stuff) solutions into general interface
    * lonsql <-> activity.log interface

Felicia:
    * straighten out templates

Gerd:
    RAT
    * simple RAT interface
    * random pick sequences/pages
    * put display style information into maps (display title/duedate/<hr>)
    STATISTICS
    * proper storage of dynamic metadata
    SPREADSHEET
    * publication devalidates sheet cache
    LOOKS
    * thumbnail mechanism

Guy:
    HOMEWORK
    * upload scores
    * support all previous LectureOnline functionality in handler and converter
    * straighten out metadata for Part 0
    * Analyze Problem (problem testing)
    * survey mode
    * take in bubble sheet data from exam printouts
    LOOKS
    * implement headers on adm pages
    INSTALLATION
    * add an Image::Magik solution to the system

Hon-Kie:
    * grading of essayresponse
    * <imageresponse>

Matthew:
    SPREADSHEET
    * summary on top
    * work on speed or implement "sample"
    INSTALL
    * assit in double checking how well the install is working
    SEARCH
    * check realiability, and useability
    * make sure every field works
    * make abort button abort

Ron:
    HOMEWORK
    * editor: scoping of nesting levels (expand and collapse)
    * editor: insert anywhere
    * editor: move
    PUBLICATION SPACE
    * get rid of menu bar
    * dialog to create new resource (while keeping old mechanism)
    * finish planned new directory lister

Scott:
    NSDL GATEWAY SERVER
    * implement plan
    INSTALLATION
    * as time allows assit with Installation cleanup

--
albertel@msu.edu        BM: n^20 t20 z20 qS
Guy Albertelli -7-8-5-  O-