[LON-CAPA-dev] COMPLETED access.conf ---> loncapa.conf

Scott Harrison lon-capa-dev@mail.lon-capa.org
Fri, 17 May 2002 14:15:10 -0400

Actually, lond and lonc and lonsql were already reading
loncapa_apache.conf because I hardcoded the reading of loncapa_apache.conf
into Configuration.pm.  But all should be fine.  It's just that
we now lose backwards compatibility with access.conf.