[LON-CAPA-dev] Help text

Guy Albertelli II lon-capa-dev@mail.lon-capa.org
Fri, 10 May 2002 11:10:01 -0400 (EDT)

Hi Gerd,

> I actually had the following idea a little while ago:
>
> We will put new headers on the admin pages anyway, so there will be a
> header-producing routine in lonnet. It will look something like this:
>
> $r->print(&Apache::lonnet::pageheader('Spreadsheet','grading'));
>
> and puts up the correct role header. For "advanced" users, it also produces a
> "Help" and a "Bug" link.

BUT this doesn't help the homework editor or other locations where a
more detailed specific help message would work better.

Like the plotting code does taoday, and I want to do something similar
owith the <script> environment and the list of functions.

--
albertel@msu.edu        BM: n^20 t20 z20 qS
Guy Albertelli -7-8-6-  O-