[LON-CAPA-dev] Help text

Gerd Kortemeyer lon-capa-dev@mail.lon-capa.org
Fri, 10 May 2002 10:01:51 -0400

Hmm ...

I actually had the following idea a little while ago:

We will put new headers on the admin pages anyway, so there will be a
header-producing routine in lonnet. It will look something like this:

$r->print(&Apache::lonnet::pageheader('Spreadsheet','grading'));

and puts up the correct role header. For "advanced" users, it also produces a
"Help" and a "Bug" link.

These do not go to a third all-new structure, but just go a the FAQ and
Bugzilla. There is a table in the system like this

grading    134    Instructor+Interface

which means that these links will go to

http://help.loncapa.org/fom/cache/134.html
http://bugs.lon-capa.org/buglist.cgi?component=Instructor+Interface