Thu, 04 Apr 2002 23:10:58 -0500
I have comitted a new version of lonc. This version features
significant changes to the main loop of the child server processes:
1. Care has been taken to properly deal with interrupted I/O calls due
to receipt of signals.
2. The select logic has been made 'purely' correct, rather than
A single select is done with no timeout simultaneously waiting for:
- Connections from new proxy clients,
- Data available on client links.
- Writability on links to clients with pending data.
Still to fix:
Inability to restart links which have exceeded maximum failure count
when SIGUSR1 is sent to the parent process.