[LON-CAPA-dev] lonparmset

Matthew Brian Hall lon-capa-dev@mail.lon-capa.org
Thu, 4 Apr 2002 14:56:25 -0500 (EST)

Mark,

A few features have been added to lonparmset here at MSU as well.  I hope
these can be included in your version without much hassle if they aren't in
it already.  The main feature enhancement that comes to mind is the
addition of a "browse" link for setting the main map of a course.
Clicking the "browse" calls up lonindexer (hacked to only display
*.sequence files) and lets you pick your map from the filesystem instead
of having to remember the full path.

Unfortunately I can't view the page you mentioned in your email...

> [...] Designing nice, smooth interfaces is not our
> strength. Is there anyone at MSU who has advice on this?

If you find someone like this, let me know.

Matthew

Matthew Hall           LON-CAPA developer         hallmat3@msu.edu
123 North Kedzie Hall                    Michigan State University