[LON-CAPA-dev] administrator role header

Gerd Kortemeyer lon-capa-dev@mail.lon-capa.org
Mon, 18 Mar 2002 13:36:48 -0500

Actually, let's keep the "Administrator" header - we can use it later once we
have implemented the LON-CAPA role of Administrator.

But we still need one for "system administrator/domain coordinator" tasks. It
needs to stand out a bit, since one can really create damage here.

- Gerd.