[LON-CAPA-dev] administrator role header

Gerd Kortemeyer lon-capa-dev@mail.lon-capa.org
Mon, 18 Mar 2002 13:28:35 -0500

Hi Scott,

Yes, the LON-CAPA role of "Administrator" is indeed chairs and provosts, etc.

However, when we discussed the different role headers with Nishreen, we had a
tree on the whiteboard with different functionality, which apparently nobody
copied to paper. There we explicitly talked about "system administration" and
"domain coordinator" tasks for the additional header. Somehow that got
shortened to "Administrator".

- Gerd.