[LON-CAPA-dev] webmin

Felicia Berryman lon-capa-dev@mail.lon-capa.org
Thu, 28 Feb 2002 12:34:18 -0500

Hi Scott,

> (However, feature overload and security are
> obviously factors in all of this.)

Looking at the screen shots, I think it might be nice to have a page
which gives some very common commands (i.e. update rpms) and then put a
link/button called advanced features to the other page.  That way,
system overload is controlled, but the accessibility is still there if
someone really loves using the web interface.

I'm truly not trying to be annoying, but "webmin" might be a great name
for the handhold idea that you were trying to communicate.  Especially
if you use the code from webmin, it will give credit to it.

Felicia
--
Felicia Berryman
LON-CAPA Coordinator