[LON-CAPA-dev] Suggestions from FL conference
Wed, 27 Feb 2002 16:51:35 -0500
I went through all of Helen's and Jeremy's notes from the FL conference
and submitted a bunch of the suggestions as enhancements in bugzilla. A
few of the suggestions are unclear to me. Please tell me if the
following needs to be submitted to bugzilla and give me your feedback:
These made no sense to me at all:
* Is there an account synchronization system?
* Server site include (SSI) capability.
* Look at metadata of course/problem aggragated data is displayed but
not stored that way.
These I had problems with and put my notes in () at the end of each
* Test engine built in like WebCT. (Seems like suggestion needs to be
* Branching conditioned by percent of number of problems correct
proficiency test (I think this is already in the plans when conditions
- Problems with writing program language for such a condition?
* Awkward transition between course coordinator and author (this is
discussed alot so I felt it might be redundant to post to bugzilla).
This one seems like you could just type in requirements (ex. chime) into
the abstract or something:
* Metadata that describes requirements, not only descriptions.
After the ones above are done, I'll be finished with Helen's notes.
Michigan State University