[LON-CAPA-dev] The new look of LON-CAPA

Gerd Kortemeyer lon-capa-dev@mail.lon-capa.org
Sat, 09 Feb 2002 13:36:57 -0500

JoshBrunskole@aol.com wrote:

> The problem with this is the images.  What I was thinking is to put another rounded edge on the cut off side and center the whole table on the page.

I would leave a little more room on the sides, round off the edges, and then at the edge of the image simulate a drop-shaddow, so that it looks like the login screen is
a little bit deeper than the intense green color background. Maybe Nishreen can do. Centered will look bad, I am afraid.

The first splash screen needs to be color coordinated with the login screen. If one does it the cute way, the splash screen features the background images of the login
screen. After the re-route, then the text of the login screen pops up.

> I'll change this to an <input type=image> instead.  Then  have <form onSubmit="send()">.  That might fix things with the onClick event.(hopefully)

above mechanism might make a JavaScript-challenged browser submit this info.

- Gerd.