[LON-CAPA-dev] Re: [Lon-capa-msu] Re: Construction Navigation

Guy Albertelli II lon-capa-dev@mail.lon-capa.org
Wed, 6 Feb 2002 10:23:57 -0500 (EST)

Hi Felicia,

> John did request that earlier, but my impression was that this was a
> very simple request that the file name, i.e.
> /bio/photosynthesis/problems/light.problem, show up on the top of
> "View", "Edit", and "Edit XML".  I'm copying this to John in case I have
> this wrong.

His request will be statisfied by Ron's work on eliminating the frames
in the CSTR space. (Since once the frames are eliminated the Location
bar will update and be accurate.)

--
albertel@msu.edu        BM: n^20 t20 z20 qS
Guy Albertelli -7-9-8-  O-