[LON-CAPA-dev] Re: [Lon-capa-msu] Re: Construction Navigation

Felicia Berryman lon-capa-dev@mail.lon-capa.org
Wed, 06 Feb 2002 09:56:11 -0500

Hi Gerd,

John did request that earlier, but my impression was that this was a
very simple request that the file name, i.e.
/bio/photosynthesis/problems/light.problem, show up on the top of
"View", "Edit", and "Edit XML".  I'm copying this to John in case I have
this wrong.

Felicia