[LON-CAPA-dev] Meeting Notes 02-02-2010
Tue, 23 Feb 2010 16:34:31 -0500
Gerd - printing bug - images inside a table
- physics.lite.msu.edu updated to CVS HEAD
A - GCI optionresponse to allow checkboxes.
Felicia - PDF printing issues when printing course containing uploaded PDF
- meeting with Cliff Weil, discussed LON-CAPA use for pre-test and post-test
- help for med school with spreadsheet
- help for cse101
A - meeting about exams for med school.
Mike - suggested installation of pagespeed add-on for firebug when
testing with firefox.
John - vs1 and vs2 shutdown - disk space increase requested.
- work on delete issues when using back button button in course editor
in Safari (bug 6160)
A - physics.lite.msu.edu maintenance (fans)
Ed - testing printing in 2.9 on data2
- backporting to 2.9
- modules/raeburn/checksubcalls.pl checks subroutines
- checked 2.9 for subroutine calls - are all called routines
available in modules tagged for 2.9? (checksubcalls.pl)
- /modules/raeburn/check_css_calls.pl checks if LON-CAPA CSS styles
(LC_*) used in tags are available in loncommon:;standard_css
- checked 2.9 for CSS calls
A - build RPMs for 2.9 for distros missing them
- list of distros supported on 2.9 -> Phil (for building VMs).
- looked at plugins for WYSIWYG for <algebra> and <m> tags
- refactored common template code (used in lonaboutme.pm,
A - testing 2.9
- Remove some debugging output which caused problems printing images in tables