[LON-CAPA-dev] LONCAPA-prerequisites: updated for perl-LaTeX-Table, PDF Forms

Stefan Dröschler lon-capa-dev@mail.lon-capa.org
Wed, 22 Apr 2009 22:28:27 +0200

Thanks for this guide Stuart.

I'm not sure whether the issues I encountered should be covered by it.
So here is what happened:
After an update to the latest cvs version and following the procedure
described in your guide (I had the old 1.13 version of LONCAPA-
prerequisites installed, which was removed and replaced by the new
one), httpd refused to restart complaining about following missing
perl modules:

- Class::C3
- Devel::GlobalDestruction
- Sub::Name
- Module::Pluggable

I installed the above listed modules using the cpan shell and
everything works fine now. This happened on CentOS5.

Stefan Droeschler