[LON-CAPA-dev] Bugzilla and Guy

Felicia Berryman lon-capa-dev@mail.lon-capa.org
Fri, 07 Mar 2008 13:00:28 -0500

Hi Everyone,

If there is a bug/enhancement you think is important to get
fixed/implemented then please add additional comments - a quick summary
highlighting why you initially reported the bug and any additional
clarifications is good - particularly for old reports.  Then, Cc the
report to re-assignment people listed below.  When in doubt, Cc both
Stuart or Gerd.  Another option is to email me personally with the bug
URL and ask me to help clarify the report and Cc the developer(s) who I
think are appropriate.

You can run a query on bugzilla to see all the bugs that you reported or
are Cc'd on which are still open.  If you were the sole reporter with no
Cc list members of a bug and feel that the bug has been fixed or is no
longer relevant, let me know those numbers and I'll get them marked as
closed bug reports.

Felicia