[LON-CAPA-dev] Bugzilla and Guy

Gerd Kortemeyer lon-capa-dev@mail.lon-capa.org
Fri, 7 Mar 2008 12:26:03 -0500

Hi,

On Mar 7, 2008, at 12:09 PM, Stefan Bisitz wrote:

> Is there a general rule how to handle bugreports which are or will be
> assigned to Guy Albertelli II? Is it assured that additions and
> changes
> and especially reopened bugs will be processed?

Well, many of you might have gotten a lot of emails from Bugzilla
recently, as we are going through the database to both re-assign and
re-assess its contents.

New bug reports will not automatically be assigned to Guy anymore.

Old reports:

* Communications, enrollment, etc -> Stuart
* Documentation -> Felicia
* Homework, authoring -> Gerd
* Printing -> Ron
* Gnuplot -> Phil
* Internationalization -> hmm ... Stefan?
* Other -> assign to Stuart or me, we'll sort it out

We are down to under 1000 open bugs ...

- Gerd.