[LON-CAPA-dev] LON-CAPA prereq missing dependencies

Felicia Berryman lon-capa-dev@mail.lon-capa.org
Fri, 01 Aug 2008 16:35:16 -0400

Hello All,

I tried updating my workstation to run bleeding edge CVS and install the
latest LON-CAPA-prerequisites on it.

The LON-CAPA-prerequisites won't install.  I get the following message:
Missing Dependency: libc.so.6()(64bit) is needed by package
perl-RTF-HTMLConverter
Missing Dependency: libc.so.6(GLIBC_2.2.5)(64bit) is needed by package
perl-RTF-HTMLConverter
Missing Dependency: libc.so.6(GLIBC_2.3.4)(64bit) is needed by package
perl-RTF-HTMLConverter

My workstation is 32 bit.  I think this might be related to Stefan's
CentOS Update issues.  It could also be related to the fact that my
workstation has a bunch of other software on it other than LON-CAPA.
I've had to remove packages in the past to get LON-CAPA working.

Felicia
--
Felicia Berryman
Instructional Systems Team