[LON-CAPA-dev] Broken links in automated e-mails? V2

Stuart Peter Raeburn lon-capa-dev@mail.lon-capa.org
Fri, 02 Mar 2007 11:23:22 -0500

Stefan,

Item 1 is fixed with Autoenroll rev 1.24.

Item 2: The gap you describe is where the LON-CAPA section ID would be
displayed,  If the LON-CAPA section ID is blank, you will currently see a
gap. I have modified Enrollment.pm so the text displayed will be:

... enrolled in section/group: 'none'.

in the case where there is no LON-CAPA section ID.

I have also modified Autoenroll.pl and Enrollment.pm to include calls to
&mt() on all text output - either to screen if enrollment changes resulted
from running "Update Roster Now", or logged to a file if changes resulted
from running Autoenroll.pl.

Newer versions of Autoenroll.pl and Enrollment.pm will appear in CVS once
the changes have been tested.

Stuart Raeburn
MU LON-CAPA group