[LON-CAPA-dev] Meeting Notes 12-05-2007
Stuart Peter Raeburn
Fri, 14 Dec 2007 14:45:43 -0500
- user management - bulk changes to access dates or sections
(in course context) from user listing
- modifycourse - fixes so breadcrumb links function on all pages
- help request, package update alert, and ISE report e-mails sent to
recipients specified via Domain Configuration
- Assisted with integration of LDAP authentication and auto-enrollment at
A - elimination of ENRL; migration of functionality -> CUSR (in
- testing user management changes
- update s12
- ./UPDATE check for installation of LONCAPA-prerequisites
- co-owner addition interface
- course parameter - show/hide entry in the course catalog
- s16 replacement (Spamassassin/Anti-virus)
- visibility of student ids (for Zpid addition)
- domain coordinator guide
- HTMLArea removed from CVS repository
- s10 out of memory error caused by recursive .page
- Sort mechanism efficiency improved for collapsing linear maps.
- Alternative unsorted map data also available (more efficient)
- Hidden attribute now editable in PARM (as well as DOCS).
- Edit XML style files smilar interface to edit HTML files in CSTR.
A - account clean-up
- shipping machinees
- FIRST - exploring additional use cases
A - visit to Purdue (longitudinal midfield database)
A - med school in-lab quizzes.
- set-up for Board meeting
Gerd - text entry display/hide option for password input field
Stefan - updated some German translations