[LON-CAPA-dev] Future Directions

Stuart Peter Raeburn lon-capa-dev@mail.lon-capa.org
Mon, 23 Oct 2006 12:45:51 -0400

Hi,

> Please send any feature requests to the lon-capa-dev list, and vote on
> any bugs by that time so we can get an idea of what the user community
> is interested in.

Increased integration with campus systems
   -  keep user information synchronized with institutional data
   -  user's data remains connected with a user when the username changes
   -  support electronic submission of final course grades from LON-CAPA to
Registrar

Randmized order of display of resources in a sequence
   e.g., for exams in which the order of the questions themselves is
different for different students.

LON-CAPA "courses" for use beyond standard course-based activities
e.g., research collaboration, or "sandboxes" for faculty new to LON-CAPA to
explore the system.

Stuart Raeburn
MSU LON-CAPA group