[LON-CAPA-dev] Future Directions Meeting

Gerd Kortemeyer lon-capa-dev@mail.lon-capa.org
Wed, 11 Oct 2006 06:12:03 -0400

Hi,

On Oct 6, 2006, at 3:28 PM, Guy Albertelli II wrote:

> Please send any feature requests to the lon-capa-dev list, and vote on
> any bugs by that time so we can get an idea of what the user community
> is interested in.

* New scalable cluster solution
   - easier management of cluster membership ("nameservers")
   - easier management of domain colors, logos, etc
   - work on replication for temporarily offline systems
   - faster reconnect of machines that were temporarily offline
   - trusted host clusters, load balancing

* Better and more consistent look
   - seems silly, but needed
   - continuing CSS efforts

* Accessibility - work through study findings

* Usability - work through study findings

- Gerd.