[LON-CAPA-dev] 2.2 cur status

Stuart Peter Raeburn lon-capa-dev@mail.lon-capa.org
Wed, 31 May 2006 15:26:43 -0400

Guy,

The following entry:

 - Discussion groups (similar to Angel) where a Group
               really is a course with everything just renamed.
                                  (renaming of Course -> Group
                                  Course Coordinator -> Group Coordinator
etc.)

should be moved from the "Delayed" category to the "In progress" category,
with 'St' as the active developer.

Also the "Not done but still likely" category should include LON-CAPA
installation on FC5 and SuSE 10.1, as well as Apache 2 compatibility and SSO
support.

Stuart