[LON-CAPA-dev] Question regarding LON-CAPA structure

GARRETT, DONNELL MAZON lon-capa-dev@mail.lon-capa.org
Fri, 14 Oct 2005 11:55:21 -0400

Last week was our first real attempt at using lon-capa in one of our
classes.

However, on one of the .problems, I made a mistake and asked a different
question than the answer I solved for.  Also, I hardcoded in a limit of
15 tries per problem.

I took the 8 .problems and made a .page
And then I assigned .page.

This is my question:
Is there anyway to fix this?
I've already extended the deadline, but is there anyway to increase the
limit of 15 tries, and perhaps even fix the .problem that kinda messed
up?

I tried to fix the .problem, and then republish it, but I suspect that
when I made the .page it encapsulated the .problems into the .page and I
can't change the .page without losing all of the data that students have
already put in.  Is this true?

Thanks,
Donnell