[LON-CAPA-dev] Re: [LON-CAPA-users] Mac and JME

rlight lon-capa-dev@mail.lon-capa.org
Thu, 26 May 2005 17:12:09 -0400

Jim,

I don't know where we stand on this.  Hon Kie installed jmol, but I'm not
sure about jmol.js.  I'm copying this to him to let him tell you what we
have, and maybe you can explain to him what goes where and what gets
changed.  I just haven't taken the time yet to digest the stuff on the
jmol.js page.

But is it the javascript that is mucking up the MAC's?

I presume this will not break the problems I've already written with the
applet code.

Robley

Robley J. Light                         Professor Emeritus, Chemistry and
Biochemistry
Department of Chemistry          		Phone:   (850) 644-3844
   and Biochemistry                   	Email:  rlight@chem.fsu.edu
Florida State University             	Fax:      (850) 644-8281
Tallahassee, FL 32306-4390    Home Page:
http://www.chem.fsu.edu/editors/rlight