[LON-CAPA-dev] Re: [LON-CAPA-users] Mac and JME

Jim Maxka lon-capa-dev@mail.lon-capa.org
Thu, 26 May 2005 12:41:30 -0700

Hi Robley -- many of my problems use jmol.js.  This has to be installed
on your server.  I refer to
http://jmol.sourceforge.net/jslibrary/#Why%20should%20you%20use%20Jmol.js?
I have a modified version of the supplied jmol.js.  The main change is
to comment out a check for already loaded jmol apps that occurs onLoad,
which gave javascript errors in LonCapa version last fall.

So you need a copy?  --jim