[LON-CAPA-dev] loncom /automation batchcreatecourse.pm

H. K. Ng lon-capa-dev@mail.lon-capa.org
Fri, 11 Mar 2005 09:44:25 -0500

Hi Stuart,

I had a discussion with the person in charge of putting together the course
request form for fsu and it looks like the scripts that you have written
will work without any additional form. Basically, the intend is that
regardless of which system an instructor chooses to use, he/she login to a
common web site. Currently, the system automatically checks the user and
then list the course(s)/sections the person is teaching. So all the front
end work has already been done.

So question: What is the schedule making the scripts available? I plan to
start testing it over the summer.

Thanks,
-hk