[LON-CAPA-dev] Searching

rlight lon-capa-dev@mail.lon-capa.org
Thu, 21 Jul 2005 12:15:54 -0400

OOPS!  I just discovered the "no role specified" button.  Didn't realize it
was there.  Is its function just to give access to Res and Srch?

I note that when first logging in, there is no button besides the "no role
specified" entry.  Only after picking a role and then changing roles does
the button appear?

So I'm curious as to why this behaviour, and what the "no role" is for.

Robley

Robley J. Light                         Professor Emeritus, Chemistry and
Biochemistry
Department of Chemistry          		Phone:   (850) 644-3844
   and Biochemistry                   	Email:  rlight@chem.fsu.edu
Florida State University             	Fax:      (850) 644-8281
Tallahassee, FL 32306-4390    Home Page:
http://www.chem.fsu.edu/editors/rlight