[LON-CAPA-dev] Conditional branching and 1.99.2

lon-capa-dev@mail.lon-capa.org lon-capa-dev@mail.lon-capa.org
Thu, 11 Aug 2005 13:18:46 -0400 (EDT)

Guy,

Makes sense. So a block within a sequence which is within a sequence
really blocks the whole shooting match for folders after the sequence.
I might also think about this as folders being substituted and folding
into a 1-layer map, as you showed.

Thanks! I'll see what that does.

Mark