[LON-CAPA-dev] Conditional branching and 1.99.2

lon-capa-dev@mail.lon-capa.org lon-capa-dev@mail.lon-capa.org
Wed, 10 Aug 2005 21:05:54 -0400 (EDT)

Hi,

I'm on 1.99.2 (until Thursday morning) and have been playing some with a
conditional branch. I don't have things working yet, but I see an unusual
behavior that may be worth mentioning (as 2.0 is imminent).

I have a series of folders in a test course. The last two are:
Experimental Sequences
and Exam Scores

Experimental sequences has an experimental math sequence in it with a
conditional link.

Exam scores has another folder (exam1) with an exam upload resource.

When the Experimental sequence is first (and the condition does not seem
to be met), the exam scores folder does not show up for my student role.

When the Exam Scores folder is before the experimental sequences, the exam
score folder DOES show up for my student role.

Odds are there's an error in the condition, but (1) should this kill
the rest of the NAVMAP and (2) has anyone used working conditions with 1.99.X?

Thanks!
Mark
Mark Lucas					email: lucasm@ohiou.edu
252D Clippinger Lab  				phone: (740)597-2984
Department of Physics and Astronomy             fax:   (740)593-0433
Ohio University
Athens, OH 45701