[LON-CAPA-dev] Re: SuSE installation

Jim Maxka lon-capa-dev@mail.lon-capa.org
Tue, 07 Sep 2004 17:16:08 -0700

Doesn't  mysql start up running the  cd setup; install.pl
That's where it asks for an admin password.
This is after installing the mysql rpms.

About the SuSE features, my student assistant who is really into linux,
told me that there is no kernel compiling package in the free verstion.
He mentioned some other things.  I'll pick his brain tomorrow.