[LON-CAPA-dev] Automatic enrollment messages

H. K. Ng lon-capa-dev@mail.lon-capa.org
Fri, 07 May 2004 11:08:34 -0400

Hi,

When I activate the "enroll now" feature, I got quite a number of messages
(2 shown below) that I am not sure what to make of it.

     * An invalid authentication type was provided for the new user -
xxx02, so the student was not enrolled in the course.
     * Authentication mismatch for xxx4505 - localauth: in system,
localauth based on information in classlist or default for this course.

The course was set up for localauth. In the localenroll.pm the fields

   <autharg></autharg>
   <authtype></authtype>

are both left blank. This should then use the default course auth type??

Thanks, -hk