[LON-CAPA-dev] Re: LON-CAPA-dev digest, Vol 1 #96 - 13 msgs

Ron Fox lon-capa-dev@mail.lon-capa.org
Fri, 02 Jul 2004 04:55:23 -0400

~   My apologies to all.  When I was checking them in I wasn't thinking
about the dependency on the ssl support for perl. I was thinking that
all you really needed were the updated config files (loncapa_apache)
that allow the software to fail back to insecure connection.

Ron Fox
NSCL
Michigan State University
East Lansing, MI 48824-1321

The ancestor of every action is a thought. - Ralph Waldo Emerson

| From: "Matthew Brian Hall" <hallmat3@msu.edu>
|
| Hi.
|
| Last week I sent out an email asking people to not update their cvs
| repositories until they heard from me.  This was due to some code being
| checked in which made all the development machines unusable until the
users'
| system was updated and an encryption key was obtained from Ron Fox.
Ron's