[LON-CAPA-admin] Correct Problems Plot

Omernik, Paul paul.omernik at ndsu.edu
Tue Sep 14 14:12:00 EDT 2021

Hello all,

In one instance, a five-problem quiz where each problem was worth two points showed only a bin for the "10" students and no other values. After clearing the cache, I saw only the "6" results.

A 55-point exam in a different course returned a graph with 31, 33, and 48 as the only results.

Is it the case again that an sql_mode value has changed with Ubuntu 20.04 LTS?

Paul