[LON-CAPA-admin] error 443

H. K. Ng hkng at fsu.edu
Sun May 31 17:21:12 EDT 2020

Hi all,

Seems that all my loncapa servers are suffering from error 443. While
students can login etc, but when I try to do some manual grading, the
following error occurs

An unrecoverable network error occurred:

Unable to retrieve a resource from a server:
Resource:
/res/fsu/openstax-CollegePhysics/05_NewtonsLaws-Friction/07_Friction.problem
Error: 500 Can't connect to loncapa10.fsu.edu:443

It is recommended that you try again later, as this error may mean the
server was just temporarily unavailable, or is down for maintenance.
If the error persists, please contact the Helpdesk for assistance.

The resource is there. Also, if I use the course editor and try to
add/remove a resource, nothing happens. Any idea what is going on?

Thanks,

Regards,

-hk