[LON-CAPA-admin] RHEL7 and xtab.sty

Lucas, Mark lucasm at ohio.edu
Sun Aug 2 21:24:39 EDT 2020

Hi,

We just bumped machines up to RHEL7. I now have a printing error:

! LaTeX Error: File `xtab.sty' not found.

Type X to quit or
 to proceed,
or enter new name. (Default extension: sty)

Enter file name:
! Emergency stop.

l.19 \usepackage
                {tabularx}^^M
*** (cannot \read from terminal in nonstop modes)
———————————————————————

It looks like the following package is not installed but should be:
texlive-xtab.noarch

I will try loading it tomorrow after I get root privileges, but in the meantime - has anyone run into
this? Are there any other style files that don’t get loaded with RHEL7?

Thanks!
Mark

Mark Lucas 								email: lucasm at ohio.edu
252D Clippinger Lab						phone: (740)597-2984
Department of Physics and Astronomy			fax: (740)593-0433
Ohio University
Athens, OH 45701