[LON-CAPA-admin] View warnings from resource that doesn't publish

Bynum, Lee Hamilton leebynum at illinois.edu
Tue Mar 26 12:45:03 EDT 2019

We have an isolated library server that I am attempting to publish resources on.  Creating the course and authoring space appears to have gone well, but when I attempt to publish a resource I am getting a bunch of warnings, no errors and a failure to publish.  A similar thing occurs when I attempt to clean the problem.

Is there a good way to view those warnings?  They aren't visible in the normal interface and I'm hoping they might shed some light on what I've configured wrong.

Lee