[LON-CAPA-admin] RAT Advanced Editor Not Loading

Kortemeyer, Gerd kortemey at msu.edu
Fri Oct 12 16:19:11 EDT 2018

Hi,

Nope, the RAT is the most basic, bare-bones JavaScript 1.1, and it doesn’t depend on anything. Which console do you mean, the browser’s? If so, maybe just try another browser in case JavaScript 1.1 backward compatibility is broken. The only other idea would be that the filename has special characters that the old JavaScript cannot digest.

- Gerd.